We're committed to perfectly reproducing iconic designs. Each product is made especially for you, to your specifications and will undergo rigorous quality control checks throughout the order and production process. This process can be complex and means lead-times can vary depending on the product. We want to ensure that you are delighted with your order, so we take care to produce the highest-quality items for our customers. Below is a breakdown of the average stages involved in our production process.
Reproducing these iconic designs is controlled within the EU and does not allow for the delivery of our furniture direct to our customers. To adhere to this, we deliver all finished pieces to our EU warehouse and invite customers to arrange their own courier collection.
The process is really simple, the warehouse will contact you once your order is ready and you simply send your chosen courier to collect your piece. This allows our customers to arrange delivery at a timescale and cost that suits them. We understand that it can be expensive ordering bulky pieces of furniture online, so this allows our customers to avoid such fees and have their pieces delivered at a time and cost to suit them.
Each of our products is made especially for you, to your exact specifications. This means lead-times can vary depending on the product. Below is an average breakdown of the stages involved in our production process.
Our Production Process
1. Order sent to our factory Week 1
2. Your beautiful items are carefully handmade to your requests Weeks 2 - 8
3. The first quality check takes place and your order is shipped Weeks 8 - 9
4. Your order arrives at our warehouse and a second quality check takes place Weeks 10 - 16
5. You or your chosen delivery company can collect your furniture Complete*Please note this breakdown is an estimation only. Times may vary.